Worship however they choose
Visiting clergy include:
- Pastor Sue Coller, interim, First Presbyterian Church, Salina
- Rev. Ed Foster, St. John’s Lutheran Church, Salina
- Rev. David Watson, First United Methodist Church, Salina
- Vivian Cassel, lay person, First United Methodist Church, Salina
- Rev. Michael Eurit, United Methodist Church of the Cross, Salina
- Rev. Martha Murchison, Sunrise Presbyterian Church, Salina
- Rev. Wendall Haubein, retired, Trinity Lutheran Church, Salina
- Rev. Don Schroeder, Retired, Sunrise Presbyterian Church, Salina
- Rev. Tara Thompson, Belmont Boulevard Christian Church, Salina
- Rev. Ken Trickle, United Methodist Church, Chapman
- Father Leroy Metro, retired
- Father James, St. Mary's Catholic Church, Salina
Catholic services are held Thursdays at 10 a.m.
A Bible study group from the Salina community meets every Thursday at 1:30 p.m. in the conference room. The group is not affiliated with any church, and Presbyterian Manor residents are invited to attend.
In addition to regular weekly worship services, we hold an annual memorial service as well as a number of other special services around the Christmas and Lenten seasons.
A Stitch-and-Pray group meets in the chapel every Thursday at 3 p.m. to craft prayer squares, shawls and comfort pillows, giving them to people who are ill or grieving. Stitch and Pray often provides outreach to the community. We also offer grief support, and Care and Share services.